For most people, the purchase of a home is the largest investment they will ever make. Additionally, the process of buying or selling a home can be a very stressful and confusing time. That’s why I became a Realtor. I love to help people! My top priority is your complete satisfaction.
I am your advocate. Every step of the way I will be here to guide you through the process and address any concerns that you may have. Speed bumps can, and do, come along on that road to homeownership. Being proactive, we will work together to ensure a smooth, successful transaction to accomplish all of your real estate goals in the most timely manner possible.
Being part of a military family, I have my fair share of moving experience. I understand the challenges of moving to a new, unfamiliar area and I can help you get acclimated to your new community. I have many resources that will help newcomers transition to the Yakima Valley.
I continually attend training seminars and take additional classes to stay updated on market conditions, changing trends along with civic & legal issues that affect the homeowners in our community so that I can be a better resource for you. I have a network of professionals and experts in different fields to help me ensure that your transaction goes smoothly.
Professional Education and Experience
- Licensed Residential Realtor Since 2010
- Member: National, State and Local Associations of Realtors
- Bachelors in Business Administration In Management, Tarleton State University, TX
- Bachelors in HR Management, Tarleton State University, TX
- Victor Valley Leadership Graduate, 2011
- Nearly 20 Years of Customer Service Experience
- Community Volunteer: Chamber of Commerce, Rescue Mission, Local Schools, Military Families, Boy Scouts, and Parks and Recreation Children Sports
- Supporter of Community Non-Profits: Union Gospel Mission, Junior League of Yakima and Salvation Army